All programs have two/three staff members in each classroom; a degreed teacher and one/two assistant teachers. Ratios vary by age group.
TWO YEAR OLD classes:
Must be turning two by September 1st of the year entering school.
A morning and an afternoon class is offered. Classes are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Two classes of 12 students are offered.
THREE YEAR OLD classes:
Must be turning three by December 31st of the year entering school. A morning and an afternoon class is offered. The morning class is for children turning 3 between August and December. The afternoon class is for children who are 3 before September 1st.
Children are not required to be potty trained. Classes are held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Two classes of 17 students are offered.
AM FOUR YEAR OLD class:
Must be turning four by December 31st of the year entering school. Classes are held Monday through Friday. One AM class of 17 children is offered. Two STEM enrichment full days will be offered on Wednesdays and Fridays.
LUNCH BUNCH: optional lunch program is offered daily for all half day programs from 11:30am-12:30pm.
STEM FOUR YEAR OLD class:
The morning will be spent full of STEM and critical thinking activities. The afternoon consists of their literacy curriculum. One full day class of 17 children is offered. All children must be 4 before September 1st. Classes are held Monday through Friday.
Must be turning four by September 1st of the year entering school. Classes are held Monday through Friday.
One full day class of 17 children is offered.
MSDE approved and licensed. One class of 19-20 students is offered Monday through Friday.
Highlights of our program
- Low student-teacher ratio.
- Active Parent Teacher Organization.
- Certified teachers.
- Field trips, in house and out.
- Scholarships can be applied for yearly.
- Specials: Weekly Chapel, Music Together, Jump Bunch and Spanish. Music and the arts are an integral part of our education program.
- Before care is offered starting at 7:30am, and after care is available from 3- 5:30pm.
- We are a NUT FREE school.
- A lunch program is offered for all half day programs daily from 11:30-12:30pm.